Give a one-off donation, or a monthly amount.
Give a one-off donation, or a monthly amount.
Maccabi Team GB Open Futsal will be competing at the 2022 Maccabiah Games in Israel and needs your help.
Approximately 10,000 Jewish athletes from over 55 countries will be competing at the Maccabiah games and Futsal is one of the most popular sports there. Men’s Futsal is the only sport from the tournament that is televised by local TV and streamed globally and Team GB’s Open Squad is privileged to be taking 5 full International futsal players.
The squad will have the best, both here and in Israel. Our Head Coach is Sion Kitson, England Assistant Manager and our physio is Colin Lewin, formally Head of Medical Services at Arsenal. Also we will have a host of sports scientists, analysts and nutritionists.
We are looking to you for help and we’re offering a great prize in return. The holder of the winning Prize ticket will become the main shirt sponsor for both the ‘Home’ and ‘Away’ tops for our squad. Other Team GB squads have been offering this exact sponsorship opportunity for their squads for up to £25,000. You could win this opportunity simply by purchasing a single £150 prize ticket! But why buy one?! Please buy as many as you can to help raise much needed funds.
The winning ticket will be drawn at random by the Charity Hive random generator software on January 31st 2022.
1. By purchasing an entry you agree to these terms and conditions. Any participation instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. Maccabi GB's decisions pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
2. Maccabi GB operate prize competitions that are free from regulation under the Gambling Act 2005
3. Although the term ‘raffle’ is often referred to on our website, this is for marketing and SEO purposes only and due to the fact that each entrant is required to answer a question or puzzle upon entering, all competitions hosted on our platform are therefore legally considered ‘Prize Competitions’ and not raffles;
4. For further information about the laws and regulations on raffles and prize competitions, please visit www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
5. You represent and agree that:
a. You are 18 years of age or over.
b. You will not buy or purport to buy an entry in this raffle on behalf of anybody under the age of 18.
c. You will provide accurate entry information, including your name and personal address
6. You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to Maccabi GB your representations under paragraph 5.
7. Entry is open to all (including Maccabi GB volunteers) but excludes: Maccabi GB trustees or directors; or Maccabi GB employees or third parties each directly involved in the administration or management of the Raffle, or with the ability to influence the Raffle results.
8. Entry costs from £150.00 (depending on the chosen bundle), payable in advance. Entries may not be sold to or by anyone under 18 years of age. Each ticket represents one entry only. In order to enter a ‘pay to enter’ competition, each entrant must:
a. Submit their answer to the respective question or puzzle;
b. Pay for the number of tickets they wish to purchase using credit/debit card.
9. Maccabi GB may (without giving any reason or notice, at its absolute discretion) terminate or suspend the raffle.
10. The Maccabi GB "Open Futsal Main Shirt Sponsor" prize competition draw will be conducted on 31 Jan 2022 at 12:00:00, or if this is not possible, on the next working day. Each ticket that contains the correct answer to the respective question or puzzle is entered into the draw with the winner selected at random by a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, third party test house. The results of the draw are final.
11. Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw. A list of winning ticket numbers will be made available within 7 days of the draw, unless there are delays in contacting the winners, in which case the list will be made available as soon as the winners' names are finalised. There are no alternatives to any prize except where stated and no interest is payable.
12. Maccabi GB reserves the right to substitute a prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of a prize, if this is necessary for reasons beyond Maccabi GB’s control. No cash prizes are provided as an alternative.
13. Money raised by this prize draw will support the Open Futsal squad attending the 2022 Maccabiah Games.
14. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to Maccabi GB.
15. Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the first prize down to the last one.
16. Where Maccabi GB is unable to contact a prize winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following the first attempt to notify the prize winner, Maccabi GB may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
17. Prizes cannot be exchanged for money.
18. Maccabi GB would like you to gamble responsibly.
19. If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.